Image by Oberholster Venita from Pixabay
Some of our computer related courses can be run online . This is especially relevant due to COVID-19 CIrcuit breaker measures.
- IMDA T-Assist funding is still applicable for online courses . Training allowance can also be claimed
- Online courses are conducted via Zoom.
- All class media and projects will be provided via download link prior to the course
- For Adobe courses ,AV8 Media will arrange for participants to have access to the software. For other courses,AV8 will provide links to trial or free downloads.
- System specs will be provided before the course. Participants are to ensure that
- Their system specs are suitable
- They have a working headset and mic
- They have enough hard disk space for software and materials
- They have relevant permissions to install the editing software and to attend Zoom meetings
- A second screen is nice to have but not essential. That way the particpant can run Zoom and the diting software on seperate screens. The seond screen can be a TV .
- An AV8 Media representative will do a tech runthough with participants before the course to ensure there are no technical problems
We are starting with
- Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Premiere Pro 250 : Premiere for Experienced Editors
- Video Editing with DaVinci Resolve
- DaVinci Resolve for Experienced Editors
- Edit your Video with Free Software
- Rhythm in Editing
- Keeping it Real: The Art of Documentary Editing
- The Art and Science of Colour Grading
We may also be able to deliver other courses online so please contact us to discuss your requirements. We can also customise classes for your organisation
Participants who attend our online course can retake of all or a portion in a physical course at no cost.
- Course must be the same course they attended online
- In person retake of course must be redeemed within six months of the online course
- Scheduling of in person course retake is up to AV8 Media depending on slot availability in our scheduled courses.
- IMDA funding and training allowance may not be claimed again for the in person retake of an online course
If you would like to request online courses for yourself or your organisation please contact us.